Executive Line Series Specifications
Anthony Builders Custom Homes are constructed by skilled craftsmen with quality materials. Our homes are designed to give homeowners the most efficient use of space at an affordable price. You will find quality and efficiency engineered into every home we build.
Anthony Builders offers four distinctive home feature packages, each with specific upgrades and allowances. The list below provides some of the construction features of our houses and the features included in the "Executive Line Series" Package. Please take the time to review each package to determine which package best suits your "wish list". Note that you may customize by adding to any of the packages through an "Additional Work Order".
As a custom homes builder, Anthony Builders offers a full range of customizing options to enhance your lifestyle. All plans can be altered and redesigned to fit your individual wants, needs, and requirements. Some of the houses featured in our brochures have optional features or upgrades that are in addition to the floor plan's package. Please check with our representatives as to each house's individual floor plan specifications and home features package. Handicapped and full accessibility dwellings are a strong point in our design process, if necessary.
Quality Construction Materials & Methods & Energy Saving Features
- Foundation - basement wall height 9 ft. poured concrete
- Foundation - all exterior walls are rub-r-wall water purged below grade
- Framing - all materials, sizes and procedures meet all codes (16" on centers)
- Framing - 2X4 with 1" R-Max sheathing * 2X6 with 1" R-Max sheathing is optional and additional
(Ask for our handout "Facts On Thermal Blanket Construction")
- Framing - 2 x 10 minimum floor joist for both first and second floors
- Framing - Hem Fir #2 or better Kiln Dried lumber with ¾" T & G glued and screwed decking, and ½" CDX Fir 4-ply exterior glued plywood for all unconditioned wall areas and the entire roof.
- Insulation - Levels R-20.2 for walls, R-19 for floors over basement, and R-30 & 38 for ceilings
- Drywall - ½" sheet rock throughout house - 5/8" fire-rated in garage
- Marvin Integrity clad windows with Low E insulated glass with grilles in the air space and screens on the entire home. Casement or tilt in double hung window styles as per plan.
- Concrete slabs basement & garage-4-5" of concrete over 6-8" of 2B stone fill.
- Sump Pit or radon reducing piping around interior perimeter of basement walls(equipment is additional)
- Carrier® Oil-fired or Gas forced hot-air single-zoned HVAC system, separate central air conditioning system
- Plumbing & Wiring - all meets National Building Codes (IRC)
- Plumbing - Copper service lines ¾" main run with ½" feeds and PVC drain lines.
- Electrical - (2) 40-breaker service panel, 400 AMP underground service. Decora switches on entire 1st floor and 2nd floor hallway. Standard switches on all second floor rooms
- Pre-wired for future alarm system, intercom. All TV and phone lines to accommodate computer use, fax transmittals and more
- Home receives the rough-in central vac plumbing (no unit or attachments). Home is professional cleaned upon completion
- Precast Bilco entry way to basement is optional and additional
- Roof Shingles - IKO 30 Year Architectural Grade Fiberglass
- Aluminum soffit, fascia, seamless aluminum k-gutter and downspout
- Partial brick front on homes $450/1000 brick allowance (or simulated stone as per plan)
- All masonry exteriors with partial stone or brick, canamold accents as per plan and 3-coat stucco system on front elevation. Stucco on balance of home and garage.
- Trim - Shutters, Fypon, &/or raised canamold Accents as shown on each model's elevation
- Electrical - (2) Exterior GFI Receptacles (1-front, 1-back)
- Plumbing - (2) Exterior "Frost-Free" Hose Bib Water Spigots (1-front, 1-back)
- Entry Doors - Therma Tru Steel Insulated Service Doors with Keyed Saxton lever type locks
- Garage Doors - Pre-Finished, Insulated Over Head Doors and one (1) 16'x7'garage door opener w/ two (2) transmittors.
Allowance of $25.00 per square yard for installed wall-to-wall carpet with padding.
Tile or Hardwood
Allowance of $6.50 per square foot installed for Kitchen, Foyer, Dining Room, den or study, and all bathrooms. All decos & listellos are an additional charge
Oak railing, pine spindles, oak treads, and pine risers
Masonite Continental or Six-Panel Colonial smooth finish with brass hinges and Tustin lever-type locks.
5 ¼" base and 3 ¼" casing entire 1st and the 2nd floor halls painted finish
Interior of home is painted single color.
Allowance of $3,000.00 for fixtures, assembly, and installation of fixtures (Note: Some fixtures such as basement porcelain fixtures and standard closet fluorescents are included with each floor plan)
Therma Tru Insulated Front entrance door and transom from our selections, not to exceed plan specified allowance of $2,800.00)
Upgraded version of vinyl coated wire shelving in all linen and clothing closets.
1st floor has 9ft. and 10ft. ceiling heights and volume ceilings through-out, and 2nd floor has 8ft. ceilings.
Gas fired direct vent or insulated chimney pipe, as per plan. Fireplace faces are completed in your choice of one of three finishes.
- all stone 5 ft. face with a raised hearth from the floor to ceiling using a Siota stone hearth and mantel to a maximum height of 9'(above 9' available at additional cost.).
- Wood pilasters and a wood mantel to 5 ft. high with a 4" tile ribbon and a raised tile hearth
- Wood pilasters and a wood mantel with a wood entertainment center painted to match all the trim with a raised tile hearth. (painted finish)
* We also can design and create a custom fireplace of your choice at an additional cost
Custom designed and installed by Laslo Custom Kitchens, wall cabinets 42" high, including standard crown molding, raised panel doors, in choices of natural wood style finishes selected from Anthony showroom. (Additional cost for custom pull out drawers, painted or RTF laminated, glazed, dove tail drawers, soft close drawer guides and full overlay selections are optional and additional
Solid surface or Granite-Level #2 grade kitchen counter tops with a Ceramic Tile Backsplash
Kindred Stainless Steel Double Bowl Under Mount Sink #UC2233/90RK/E and Blanco Stainless Steel
Under Mount Bar Sink #510-879, where plan allows.
Moen Monticello line with 4 inch centers in chrome (soap dispenser an additional charge)
General Electric Profile Appliances in White, Biscuit, or Black.
G.E. Profile 30" Electric Cook Top w/ Downdraft (item #PP989DN)
G.E. Profile 30" Double Oven (Built-in) Microwave/Convection Oven (item #PT970BM)
G.E. Profile Built-in Dishwasher (item #PDW78800P)
(Garbage disposal and refrigerator water line for ice maker are an additional cost)
Laslo cabinet base standard line with cultured marble vanity tops with a post formed backsplash
(single solid and marble colors) *onyx and granite are additional charges*
Kohler (or equivalent) 1-pc Fiberglass Tub/Shower Combo with lighted hood in all Main Baths, where plan allows, Sonata type
Kohler (or equivalent) Whirlpool Tub in Master Bath with glass enclosed tiled shower with a shelf and soap dish where plan allows.
Includes upgrade to Moen Monticello Faucets with an 8 inch spread, in the powder room and master bath. Contract allowance provides for chrome finish upgrade only, all other faucet finishes are an additional work order. (Our standard Moen Chateau Faucets with a 4 inch spread, will be in the remaining baths)
Pedestal sink - Gerber Larive Petite #322-594
Kohler Wellworth #3422, elongated
Mirrors above all vanities the width of vanity by 42" high and oval mirrors above pedestal sinks, standard chrome finish towel bars and paper holder
In office decorator selection assistance is offered free of charge
Please note that this is an information sheet only. The information provided above is not a contract. Anthony Builders, Inc. has the right to make changes to the
above information at their discretion. Should you elect to contract with Anthony Builders, the above information will be contained within your actual new