Scholz Series Specifications
Anthony Builders Custom Homes are constructed by skilled craftsmen with quality materials. Our homes are designed to give homeowners the most efficient use of space at an affordable price. You will find quality and efficiency engineered into every home we build.
Anthony Builders offers four distinctive home feature packages, each with specific upgrades and allowances. The list below provides some of the construction features of our houses and the features included in the "Scholz Line Series" Package. Please take the time to review each package to determine which package best suits your "wish list". Note that you may customize by adding to any of the packages through an "Additional Work Order".
As a custom homes builder, Anthony Builders offers a full range of customizing options to enhance your lifestyle. All plans can be altered and redesigned to fit your individual wants, needs, and requirements. Some of the houses featured in our brochures have optional features or upgrades that are in addition to the floor plan's package. Please check with our representatives as to each house's individual floor plan specifications and home features package. Handicapped and full accessibility dwellings are a strong point in our design process, if necessary.
Quality Construction Materials and Methods
- Exterior wall construction- 2X6 with 1" R-Max sheathing w/ steel "T" bracing
- Hem Fir #2 or better Kiln Dried framing lumber with ¾" T & G glued and screwed decking and ½" CDX Fir 4-ply exterior glued plywood for all unconditioned wall areas and the entire roof.
- Insulation Levels (R-20.2 walls)-(R-19 floors over basement)-(R-30 & 38 ceilings)
- Basement foundation wall height 9 ft. poured concrete
- Bilco pre-cast exterior basement entryway painted to match exterior of home.
- ½" sheet rock throughout house - 5/8" fire-rated in garage
- Marvin Integrity clad windows with Low E insulated glass with grilles in the air space and screens on entire home. Casement or tilt in double hung window styles as per plan.
- Concrete slabs basement & garage- 4-5" of concrete over 6-8" of 2B stone fill.
- Sump Pit or radon reducing piping around interior perimeter of basement walls, equipment included.
- Carrier® Oil-fired or Gas, forced hot-air single-zoned HVAC system, separate central air conditioning system
- Underground electric service 400 AMP with (2) 40-breaker service panel. Decora switches on first and second floors.
- Alarm system, intercom through phones, TV and phone lines to accommodate computer use, fax transmittals and more.
- All plumbing and wiring meets National Building Codes (IRC)
- Copper service lines ¾" main run with ½" feeds and PVC drain lines.
- All exterior foundation walls are rub-r-walls water purged below grade)
- All framing materials, sizes and procedures meet all codes (16" on centers)
- LPI pre-engineered floor joist for both first and second floors (minimum)
- NuTone central vac system with all attachments is included. Home is professional cleaned upon completion
- Precast Bilco entry to basement included
- Roof Shingles - IKO 50 Year Architectural Grade Fiberglass
- Aluminum soffit, fascia, seamless aluminum k-gutter and downspout
- Partial brick or simulated stone front on homes $550/1000 brick allowance
- 3-coat stucco system on front elevation. Stucco on balance of home and garage.
- Trim - Shutters, Fypon, &/or Canamold Accents as shown on each model's elevation
- Electrical - (3) Exterior GFI Receptacles
- Plumbing - (3) Exterior "Frost-Free" Hose Bib Water Spigots
- Entry Doors - Therma Tru Steel Insulated Service Doors with Keyed Emteck type locks
- 3 or 4 Car Garage- Pre-Finished, Insulated 16'X8' or 9'x8' Over Head Doors with garage door openers & two transmitters on all.
Allowance of $30.00 per square yard for installed wall-to-wall carpet with padding.
Tile or Hardwood
Allowance of $7.50 per square foot installed for Kitchen, Foyer, Dining Room, Den/Study, and all bathrooms.
Oak railing, pine spindles, oak treads, and pine risers.
Masonite Continental or Six-Panel Colonial, solid core, smooth finish with brass hinges with Emteck type locks.
5 ¼" base and 3 ¼" casing entire 1st and the 2nd floor halls painted finish (crown molding optional)
Interior of home is painted single color.
Allowance of $6,000.00 for fixtures, assembly, and installation of fixtures (Note: Some fixtures such as basement porcelain fixtures and standard closet fluorescents are included with each floor plan)
Leaded Glass Front Entrance door and Transom not to exceed plan specified allowance of $3,800.00 unless specified other.
Upgraded version of vinyl coated wire shelving in all linen and clothing closets a total allowance of $3,500.00)
1st floor has 9ft. and 10ft. ceiling heights and volume ceilings throughout, and 2nd floor has 9ft. ceilings.
Gas fired direct vent or insulated chimney pipe, as per plan. Fireplace faces are completed in your choice
of one of three finishes.
- all stone 5 ft. face with a raised hearth from the floor to ceiling using a Siota stone hearth and
mantel to a maximum height of 9'(above 9' available at additional cost.).
- Wood pilasters and a wood mantel to 5 ft. high with a 4" tile ribbon and a raised tile hearth
- Wood pilasters and a wood mantel with a wood entertainment center painted to match all the trim
with a raised tile hearth. (painted finish)
* We also can design and create a custom fireplace of your choice at an additional cost
Kitchen & Laundry Room
Custom designed and installed by Laslo Custom Kitchens, including standard crown molding, natural
wood style finishes, 42" height w/ Raised Panels (full overlay, painted and glazed finishes, dove tail drawers, soft close drawer guides and pull out drawers are included)
Solid surface or level 3 granite kitchen counter tops with a Ceramic tile backsplash
Kindred Stainless Steel Double Bowl Under Mount Sink #UC2233/90RK/E and Blanco Stainless Steel Under Mount Bar Sink #510-879, where plan allows.
General Electric Profile Appliances in White, Biscuit, or Black.
G.E. Profile 30" Electric Cook Top w/ Downdraft (item #PP989DN)
G.E. Profile 30" Double Oven (Built-in) Microwave/Convection Oven (item #PT970BM)
G.E. Profile Built-in Dishwasher (item #PDWF400P)
G.E. Profile Side-by-Side 25.5cuft Refrigerator/Freezer w/ Water Disp. (item #PSHF6VGX)
G.E. Profile 4.0cuft King Size Capacity Washer (item #WPGT9360E)
G.E. Profile 7.3cuft King Capacity Electric Dryer (item #DPGT750EC)
Laslo custom base cabinet standard line with cultured marble vanity tops with a post formed backsplash (full range of colors)
Kohler (or equivalent) steel Tub ceramic tile surround with soap dish and a standard glass door in all Main Baths, where plan allows.
Kohler (or equivalent) Whirlpool Tub in Master Bath with glass enclosed tiled shower with one shelf as per plan
Kohler Wellworth #3422, elongated
Includes upgrade to Moen Monticello Faucets, 4 inch in kitchen and main baths, 8 inch spread in the powder room and master bath. Contract allowance provides for chrome finish upgrade only, all other faucet finishes are an additional work order.
Mirrors above all vanities the width of vanity by 42" high and oval mirrors above pedestal sinks. Standard chrome towel bars and paper holders.
Floor in all baths, kitchen and breakfast area $7.50 per square foot installed allowance. Corner shelf in shower is included. All Listellos and Decos are upgrades.
In office decorator selection assistance is offered free of charge
Please note that this is an information sheet only. The information provided above is not a contract. Anthony Builders, Inc. has the right to make changes to the
above information at their discretion. Should you elect to contract with Anthony Builders, the above information will be contained within your actual new